Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Wedding and the rest of California

OK, this catch up thing is taking me forever. Here is the final pics from our trip and then i will post back- to- school pics tomorrow and be done with it.
So here you go. Beautiful wedding in the Oakland Temple that sits nestled in the Oakland hills. A wonderful day for everybody. Dan with all of his siblings. My daughters as self designated bridesmaids with their cousin, Abby. Spencer, looking bored.
This was such unique chance for my children to see both grandparents at the same time. Our parents have a lot in common and Dan and i really enjoyed hearing them reminisce about their time in Asia and all of the people that they both knew.
Spencer and the girls had a good time with his California Grandparents . The highlight was the pool, of corse, and just hanging out was good too. Spencer helped my Mom wind the clock, but most of all he enjoyed hanging out with my Dad. We discovered that Spencer takes after his Grandpa Steve in that they both read the airplane safety instructions from cover to cover before take off.

5 comments:

KariAnn said...

Cute pictures. It was such a fun trip.

Angi said...

Hey-your pictures are really good. Can you e-mail me the one of Bets and I in China Town? PS you and Dan have been tagged on my blog- I just put you, but I'd love to have Dan do it too. :)

g-when said...

how come spencer's bored face looks the same as his TV watching face? Hmmmm...I wonder if it's the same for me?

Chelsea said...

Your kids are ubber cute. It is great to see your parents too. I hope you guys are doing well!

the Gardners said...

Mer,

Your family is beautiful and you still look great. One of these days I will update and post our blog. We are back in Pittsburgh while Steve is going to dental school. Lochlan is 22months and I am expecting again in May. Hope you are all doing well. Have a good one!

Carrie Rosenberg Gardner