Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back to School

So the girls went back to school in August. It still seems crazy that Julia is in Kindergarten but she seems to like it. Alexis started 2nd grade and has had a bit of a reality check coming in to it. It seems that "you don't get to do any crafts" in 2nd grade. But she is still doing great and we are trying to suplement that need at home.


Julia couldn't wait for Kindergarten, after telling me everyday last year that preschool was "so boring".



So after she caught the bus i rushed over to the school to see her line up take some more pics, along with a ton of other parents. It's hard to let those little ones go!



After school the girls get to ride home on the bus together. Julia is lucky to have a big sister that takes such good care of her.





2 comments:

Betsy said...

I love the back to school hair cuts =0). Cute girls!

KariAnn said...

Cute! They're adorable. I love seeing all the pictures. Their little skirts are so cute. I can't believe how big their getting.