Thursday, January 15, 2009
It's a BOY!
Yes, that is right people who aren't related to me. We are expecting a boy towards the end of May. I know that it is kind of weird that this is the first that you are hearing of this and i only have four months to go, but that is life with three kids and a ton of other stuff going on right now. I am really happy to be having boy #2 and, dare i say, the final addition to the clan. This pregnancy has been the hardest for sure and it seems like my body is trying to tell me something. Hmmm, what could that be...oh yeah, STOP. I always wanted to have all my kids by the time i turned 3o and it looks like it is turning out that way. I know that this may seem odd to some people but i can tell you that my body and my stamina are not what they were at the 22 when i had Alexis (it still shocks me a little to think i was that young). And hey, all my kids will be out of High School before i hit 50, cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats Mer and Dan, and the rest of the fam! I am very excited for you! Wow! 4 kids, that is my goal too, but Ben might be fine with 3... I am happy for you and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!
Lots of love,
Rachel
A boy! Yeah for Spencer!!!
Congrats on having another boy. That is very exciting news for your family. I wish you the best through the remaining months of your pregnancy. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news.
Very exciting. I can't wait to meet the new little guy. I can totally relate to feeling a whole lot older with pregnancy #4. Mine was just the same. Only I'm not sure I'm smart enough to quit while I'm ahead. It will be so fun for Spencer to have a little brother.
yeah!!! Congrads. I am so excited for you!
hurray for you! 2 girls 2 boys what fun! I almost think I could do it again if I were guaranteed to even out the score, but who am I kidding? My motto this past time was "NEVER AGAIN" and I'm sticking to it. Sophie is the most fabulous baby though and I'm enjoying her more than I ever imagined possible (probably because I don't plan to do it ever again!).
We are so excited! Can't wait to meet our new cousin :) All your recent posts are so fun.
Woohoo! Congrats, Meredith. That is awesome!!
Post a Comment