Thursday, October 15, 2009

Butter Ball

Oh how i wish you all could be here to hold this little tub of love. He is so soft and round and snuggly (and heavy). Seriously, i can't get over how soft his pudgy skin is! I just want to hug him and hold him and snuggle with him all day. I think i may have carpel tunel in my left wrist from doing that. Did i mention he was heavy.

Here he is sporting one of Dan's baby outfits. Apparently Dan was a big boy too. 30 lbs at a year (heaven help us and my carpel tunel).

I am experimenting with his hair. Comb over or standing up? This is combed straight up. I like it, why fight nature, i say go with the flow of the cowlicks.

Here he's hanging out/falling over. Sorry kid. But he was strong enough to catch himself so good job Bud.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

David and Megan said...

Just think how strong your arms are getting ;) I bet you'll be able to beat Dave in an arm restleing contest by the time he's one year. Mason is the cutest little chubby thing I have ever seen!!!!

Katherine said...

Oh he is so darling. I just think all your kids are beautiful. We miss you guys!

rachel said...

He is absolutely perfect! Big babies are the best! I've had three of my own. 30 lbs at 1 year is perfect!

Susie said...

He so stinkin cute!! Just think how strong your arms will be hauling him around.

Betsy said...

My goodness he is cute. I can't wait to see him soon. Adorable. I'm so glad you posted pictures =0). I love the hair =0)

KariAnn said...

what a cutie, I can't wait to see him in November.