Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spelling Bee Drop-out

Ok, so Spelling Bee's didn't officially exist where i grew up, but if they did i never would have made it past the first round. I am the worst speller ever! But don't worry i have plenty of excuses for this. The first one is that i grew up in England during those formative spelling years. You might say to yourself, "so what, you can't spell the word color properly, get over yourself". But this is where my second excuse comes into play: i was also being taught French in school at the same time. That means that i tend to accidentally add "aux" or "ough" not to mention lots of extra e's and u's. It's sad really, but what can you do. Not to mention the fact that i have Spell Check and my husband finds my mispelling to be an edearing quality. And this is all being said in an effort to excuse my future and inevitable misspellings. I used to put (sp?) by words i was unsure of but i will spare you.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey Mer! Long time no see! :) I saw a link to your blog on Amy's site (hope you don't mind) and I wanted to stop by and say hi! It's good to see your smiling face, and your children are beautiful! Maybe we can keep in touch in the blog world ;) My blog is http://www.thechanboons.blogspot.com. Take care! Good to "see" you!

Jenn Daniels said...

Mer! I'm so glad you joined us! Addicting, isn't it? So glad I can keep up with you now. Love you girl! - Jenn

JoLynn said...

Hi Dan and Meredith,
Love the Blog, the different color for Danny's comments was a great idea. I would love a real picture of the three munchkins for my wall of fame. They are so beautiful and I'm so proud they belong to me too! Love you guys! Mom