Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spencer's 2nd Birthday

Wow, my first present of the day!
Clothes and my favorite, FLIP-FLOPS!
Yummmm, CAKE TIME!
Wow, cool!
Check out my new ride!
Sweet Dreams Birthday Boy!
Spencer had a pretty great day. He got cards and presents, a trike and his favorite, a train. The boy is obsessed with Thomas the Train. (note: his birthday was two months ago, but we still thought that you might like to see(:

3 comments:

Angi said...

Hey- I love your posts! Dan- love the idea of the running spell check. I have one for you. On Betsy's blog, do you think she meant he started to "Dr-o-o-l" or did she mean he started to "Duel" and she just accidentally added the "r"? PS Happy Birthday, Spencer!

Betsy said...

I'm glad to know that my family is keep me in line =0). I was definitely laughing outloud at the anti blog spelling column =0). Mere- Don't worry about your spelling. I too am a horrible speller, and I have no excuse. I love these pictures of Spencer. I think he looks so much like Alexis in them. He is really growing up! Also...I didn't know Dan got a new job.

KariAnn said...

Very cute. I found out your blogging secret from mom. I'm so glad you guys started one so we can see your cute family and watch the kids grow. Spencer's birthday looked like fun. Danny I'm so glad you're on the spellcheck patrol! I do remember wondering if waalaa was a real term when I typed it :) love you guys, and see you soon!