I was walking by Spencer's room the other day and heard him singing to himself. I was thinking how cute he was when all of a sudden i caught the lyrics. "Shake ya booty, shake ya booty", is what i heard. Hmmm where did he pick that up from, it couldn't possibly have been from moi?!!! As a mother of three i have been making a concerted effort to eliminate words such as "booty" from my everyday vocabulary. But apparently it had slipped out at some point and as a result i have a 2 and-a-half-year old who can be heard singing those very words to himself once in a while. He's too funny. He has developed quite a talent for speaking (or singing in this case) with his binki in his mouth. Here he is with two binkis! What am i going to do with him?

2 comments:
That is so cute! The other day I overheard Carter singing an energetic operetta to which the lyrics were "Yes-Of Course-I have a weapon!"
I have a two binki shot of Luke--gotta love it.
Post a Comment