

The girls have had a great time at swim class this year. They love their teachers and i love that it is outside. It's my way of adding a little piece of California to their childhood. Look, there is even a diving board!


With their swim caps, swim shirts and goggles on the girls look like twins. So funny. But it helps them to stay warm on those chilly mornings.
4 comments:
They are so cute!! I know what you mean. I think I always thought I would be raising kids near the beach!
Meredith! Thanks for finding our blog and leaving a comment. Your family is beautiful! You bring back so many DT memories!
looks like you guys are having a great summer. I love the black and white pictures of your kids on your sidebar. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Looks like so much fun :) What adorable kiddos. Can't wait to see you!
P.S. Tell Dan I keep waiting for the anti-blogger to come out from under his little rock...
Post a Comment