OK... second try.
Step 1 - make sure to push "publish post" when you are done so that you don't lose your entry.
Step 2 - If you are going to make fun of your siblings blogs there are 2 things that you need to do. Read there blogs and write about them. Pretty simple.
Step 3 - Don't forget the password (or the website) to edit your blog.
Step 4 thru 7 - I'm still working on these. I figure you need atleast 7 steps to write and publish a book on the subject. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
3 comments:
Steps 4-7: delagate.
Long-live the anit-blog...in orange!
g-when, I couldn't agree with you more! Actually Dan- I'm waiting for this amazing antiblogger to resurface :)
Step 4: Wait weeks, perhaps months between each post in order to build the anticipation it deserves.
=0)-->> OK OK the anticipation is there....I don't know if I can wait any longer, I know I have miss-spelled a thing or two. Let the ORANGE begin!
Post a Comment