Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Update

Our technological woes are over (for now) which means that i finally have the pics from Dan's B-day to show you.




Good Morning sleepy head!



Yummy, breakfast in bed.

We had a very quiet and relaxing day. Dan got what Chicagoans call "Bags" for his Birthday. We had friends over- the Woods and our great friend Zeke(Megs was out of town) - to play that, have ice cream sundays, sugar-free of corse (who new there were so many sugar free ice cream novelties out there, WOW), and play Settlers of Catan until all hours of the night. I think Dan had a good time.

5 comments:

Betsy said...

What are, "Bags??" happy B-Day Danny BOY!

Susie said...

Love your blog and the cute pictures of your family. We have a blog as well that we would love to share with you, but you need to be invited and we need your email address to do so. Please email it to us at russsusie@verizon.net
Love,
Your cousin Russ and Susie Cutler

g-when said...

ummm...I'm from Chicago and I've never called it Bags. I'm glad that Spence spent the day eating them instead of tossing them!

Angi said...

That was my question, too. Happy birthday Dan!

Amy and Craig said...

why sugar-free? did I miss something?
somebody gave us a bunch of corn dogs yesterday and I thought of Dan!